Welcome to St. Agnes Church and School
of
West Mifflin, PA

St. Agnes Parish of West Mifflin, PA was founded in 1867.  It is the oldest Parish in the Steel Valley Deanery.

 

 

 


Visit the church's web site


Visit the school's web site


 

 


 
   
   
   
   

 

 

 

 

 

Contact the Website Administrator: admin@stagneswm.com